Education in Oxford
Sign up to our mailing list
- Independent school and college for pupils aged 13–18 years.
- Established as part of the David Game College Group.
- Classes average 3-5 students for IGCSE & A Level, and 6-8 students for Foundation.
- Qualified and experienced tutors who are subject specialists.
- Fully-equipped science laboratory, a computer room and a library for private study.
Victory House, 116 - 120 London Road, Headington, Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX3 9AX
- Home from home family approach for children birth–5 years old.
- Baby room with soft play, creative and music experiences.
- Nursery: 'Spiders' (16–24 months old), 'Ladybirds' (24–36 months).
- Pre-school is divided into 3 classrooms, with individualised play plans.
- Spacious outdoor facilities.
11 Sandfield Road, Headington, Oxford, OX3 7RG
- College specialising in teaching art, humanities and law to students aged 15+ years.
- Adapts teaching style and British curriculum to the needs of international students.
- Facilities include art studios, dark room, editing suite, film studio, and print room.
- Extra-curricular activities which supports learning.
- Offer summer courses.
Trajan House, Mill Street, Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX2 0DJ
- Independent co-educational day school, for children aged 2–11 years.
- Main entry points into Chandlings are the Nursery, Reception and Year 3.
- Family school with excellent pastoral care.
- Two swimming pools, tennis / netball courts, football, rugby & cricket pitches,
- Nine-hole golf course, riding school, and two large halls for sport, music & drama.
Bagley Wood, Kennington, Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX1 5ND
- Pre-Prep & Preparatory school for boys 4– 13 years.
- Co-educational nursery for children aged 3+ years old.
- Music permeates the school’s life.
- It's Christian heritage is central to the schools ethos but all beliefs are welcomed.
- Small class sizes, and specialist teaching across all subjects from Form 5.
3 Brewer Street, Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX1 1QW
- Co-educational independent selective school for students aged 11–18.
- Aim to achieve academic excellence.
- Around 470 students.
- Day students only in years 7–11.
- Both day students and borders in the Sixth Form and one-year IGCSE.
111 - 113 Banbury Road, Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX2 6JX
- Independent, co-educational boarding and day school for children aged 4–13 years.
- The roots lie in progressive educational theory of the late nineteenth century.
- Pastoral care is paramount.
- Broad curriculum and extensive music programme.
- Diverse range of after school activities and clubs.
Bardwell Road, Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX2 6SS
- Small non-demoninational Christian school & nursery for children aged 3–11 years.
- Independent parent-controlled school.
- Promotes an understanding of the world & society from a Biblical perspective.
- Its Nursery is based on the same God-centered principles.
- The victorian schoolhouse is tucked away in Littlemore, Oxford.
Sandford Road, Littlemore, Oxford, OX4 4PU
07753 344288 or 01865 865 067
- Classes in Oxford, Abingdon and Didcot.
- Teaches ESOL, French, German and Spanish languages.
- Offers private tuition.
- Runs classes for all ages and abilities, from toddler classes.
- After-school French and Spanish clubs for Primary aged children.
- Day and boarding school for girls aged 3–18 years.
- School reflects the values of it's Church of England origins.
- Modern facilities including a purpose-built Theatre and Music School.
- New Dance and Fitness Centre.
- Extensive extra-curricular programme.
Headington Road, Oxford, OX3 7TD
- Acting, film making and drama classes school for children 8–18 years.
- Workshops include comedy schools, drama for screen and horror.
- Students work with film equipment and become part of the production team.
- Offer holiday courses and private tuition.
- Birthday party film packages, tailor made, for ages 4–16 years.
St. Michael's Church Hall, Portland Road, Summertown, Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX2 7PZ
- Arts and crafts classes for children 5–7 years and 8 years–teens.
- 'Fine Art' classes for those interested or studying for GCSE/AS & A2 Level.
- Offer one-to-one private art tuition in Oxfordshire.
- Art holiday courses for children aged 5–7 years old, and 8–teens.
- Art birthday parties include, crafts, printmaking, 3D, textiles or painting & drawing.
Venues in Bletchingdon, Enstone and Oxford