Education in West Oxfordshire
Burford, Carterton, Witney, Woodstock, Standlake, Stanton Harcourt, plus the surrounding towns and villages.
Sign up to our mailing list
- Independent Day School for boys and girls aged 4–18 years.
- Junior, Senior schools and Sixth Form on the same site.
- Academic excellence is an essential criterion for the selection process.
- Pupils talented in creative arts & sporting activities are given due consideration.
- Set in 150 acres of parkland.
Witney, Oxfordshire, OX29 7PU
- Independent, non-selective, co-educational Christian school for children 3–16 years.
- Great emphasis is placed on the Bible as the Word of God.
- Helps parents train children socially, academically, emotionally and spiritually
- Sport and games are a key feature across the whole school.
- Links with The King’s Preschool in Bicester, run by Bicester Community Church.
New Yatt Road, Witney, Oxfordshire, OX29 6TA
- One-to-one music tuition for all ages from 3+ years.
- Electric, bass, classical and steel string acoustic guitar lessons.
- Ukelele lessons work well with very small children, from 3+ years.
- Children's lessons include learning a few guitar basics & banging drums in beat.
- Help with music GCSE and A Level is also available.
- Comprehensive secondary school and sixth form for ages 11–18 years.
- Pastoral support though tutor groups & termly student-staff mentoring sessions.
- Extra curricular activities includes art club, choir, homework club, rugby, & fitness.
- Offer the (outside the classroom) 'Duke of Edinburgh Awards' programme.
- The sixth form is a community of some 200 students with an inclusive atmosphere.
Woodstock Rd, Witney, Oxfordshire, OX28 1DX