Groups & Classes in West Oxfordshire
Burford, Carterton, Witney, Woodstock, Standlake, Stanton Harcourt, plus the surrounding towns and villages.
Filter By Type
Sign up to our mailing list
- Weekly football coaching sessions for 2 year olds to the Under 15 age group.
- Courses include Mini Gunners, After Schools Clubs, Multi Sport and Team Coaching.
- Play at: Development centres, Advance centre, and Grassroots Club Partnership.
- Run holiday and weekend courses, check the website for dates.
- Birthday party packages available.
Venues at Development Centres in Oxford, Abingdon, and Carterton.
- Baby and parent development classes from 0–3 years.
- Three age groups: Infants (0–9m), Toddlers (9–18m), and Juniors (18m–3 years).
- All sessions run for 45 minute and are a mixture of structured short activities.
- Sensory games, physical movements, music and cognitive activities.
- Also offer Baby Massage classes, see website for more information.
Venues in Abingdon, Oxford, Thame, Witney and Woodstock
01865 883514 / 514031
- Music and movement classes for pre-schoolers.
- Classes incorporate music, dance and singing.
- Dance themes are based on traditional fairy tales and nursery rhymes.
- Props include puppets, scarves, bean bags, big ball, and parachute.
- Play percussion instruments to a varied range music from classical to modern.
Venues in Abingdon, Carterton, Didcot, Grove, Hanney, Harwell, Steventon, Wantage and Witney
A lovely family day out where you can enjoy the historic farmyard, feed the animals, explore the manor house and grounds. Every Monday children of all ages can enjoy their Monday Morning Storytime.
- Visit and feed the farm animals, check for times. Mondays am: Children's Storytime.
- Soft play for children under 5 years, in the stables. Dress up in the Manor house.
- Den making, nature play in the nature areas and sheltered sand pit.
- Adventure Playground with timber fort includes slides, zip wire, and wobbly bridge.
- Open March to November, check website for dates.
Church Lane, Witney, Oxfordshire, OX28 3LA
07969 451 366
First Steps Consultancy offers a unique, supportive service, personalised for every family from prenatal support through to the difficult times where Ruth help and advice can really help.
- Baby massage group classes and 1:1 sessions.
- Preparation for newborns and breastfeeding support.
- Ruth can support you with your child's behaviour.
- Helps with potty training and children who are fussy eaters.
- Friendly classes for daddies and babies, and families.
Based in Oxfordshire
- Wakeboarding, wakeskate and wakeskis.
- Water Skiing
- Ringo Inflatables and kayaks
- Waterspots activities available April - October. Booking is essential.
Downs Road, Standlake, Witney, Oxfordshire, OX29 7PZ
Through Little Kickers children (aged 18 months to seven years old) learn football through play and are given a positive introduction to sports in a pressure-free environment. Children are taught high-quality football skills though the four classes tailored specifically to ages and needs. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fun football academy for pre-schoolers to 7 years.
- Little Kicks (18m–2 yrs 3m) - introduction to the basics of football.
- Junior Kicks (2yrs–3½yrs) - builds on the foundation skills and basics learnt.
- Mighty Kickers (3½yrs–5th b'day) - fast-paced and increasingly football focused.
- Mega Kickers (5yrs–7th b'day) - introduces kiddies into real football matches.
Various venues throughout Bicester, Banbury, Buckingham and Chipping Norton
- One-to-one music tuition for all ages from 3+ years.
- Electric, bass, classical and steel string acoustic guitar lessons.
- Ukelele lessons work well with very small children, from 3+ years.
- Children's lessons include learning a few guitar basics & banging drums in beat.
- Help with music GCSE and A Level is also available.
0775 288 0132
- Comprehensive performing arts training for children aged from 2 and a half years.
- Range of ballet classes.
- One free trial class for newcomers.
Venues in Oxford and Witney
0345 313 0286
Fun, structured play sessions which take children on a journey of sporting imagination with engaging and energetic coaches supporting them every step of the way whilst teaching how to catch, pass, kick, run with the ball and play as part of a team. Email Vince for more details or to reserve your space at email@example.com
- Structured rugby play sessions for boys and girls aged 2–7 years old.
- 2–3½ years (30 mins): introduction to Rugby with full parent participation.
- 3½–5 years (45 mins): slightly more focus on Rugby specific skills.
- 5–7 years (45 mins): sessions involve advanced team games.
- Rugbytots Party packages available for birthdays and celebrations.
Various venues in Banbury and Towcester
- Adventure activity programme for children aged 13 months–5 years old.
- Exploratory Play Time.
- Mat Time: activities & music, rhythm sticks, parachutes, giant air balls & songs.
- Time for Adventure: every week introduces a whole new adventure.
- Party packages available,
Venues in Abingdon, Carterton, Didcot, Faringdon, Oxford, Thame, Wallingford, and Wantage
- Sociable music group for children under 5 years old.
- Musical movement with lots of stomping.
- German nursery rhymes.
- Alternate Mondays at 10am.
- Maximum of 20 children in group. £3.50 per session, per family.
Wesley Room, Methodist Church, 40 High Street, Witney, Oxfordshire, OX28 6HG