Indoor Activities in West Oxfordshire
Burford, Carterton, Witney, Woodstock, Standlake, Stanton Harcourt, plus the surrounding towns and villages.
Filter By Type
Sign up to our mailing list
0871 200 2000
- 5 screen cinema with real D, 3D and 2D, offering weekly 'Movies for Juniors'.
- Audio described for blind/visually impaired cinema goers. Guide dogs allowed.
- Subtitled showings for deaf children and young people.
- Autism Friendly Screenings includes lights kept on at a low level & no trailers.
- Offer 'Big Screen Gaming' with surround sound speakers.
(Didcot) – 27 Station Road, Didcot, Oxfordshire, OX11 7NE. (Witney) – Marriots Walks, Witney, Oxfordshire, OX28 6GW
A lovely family day out where you can enjoy the historic farmyard, feed the animals, explore the manor house and grounds. Every Monday children of all ages can enjoy their Monday Morning Storytime.
- Visit and feed the farm animals, check for times. Mondays am: Children's Storytime.
- Soft play for children under 5 years, in the stables. Dress up in the Manor house.
- Den making, nature play in the nature areas and sheltered sand pit.
- Adventure Playground with timber fort includes slides, zip wire, and wobbly bridge.
- Open March to November, check website for dates.
Church Lane, Witney, Oxfordshire, OX28 3LA
- Paint your own ceramics and craft studio, with free parking.
- Decopatch, pottery to paint, and take away home kits for all ages.
- Make your own mosaic, clay play, potters wheel.
- Party packages available and workshops coming soon.
- Free footprint coaster for babies under seven weeks old.
19 Crawley Mill, Witney, Oxfordshire, OX29 9TJ
- Fun indoor play equipment for children 0–11 years.
- Three levels with zip wire, slides, ball pits, rope bridges, and tunnels.
- Separate area for under 5's.
- Party packages include: 'Laser Storm' - use laser tag equipment through the levels.
- Open 9:30am–6pm, seven days a week.
Carterton South Ind Est, Black Bourton Road, Carterton, Oxfordshire, OX18 3EZ
- Soft play centre for children 0–12 years old.
- Flight simulator, ball pool.
- Wavy slide, ball target.
- Birthday party packages available.
- Open Monday to Saturday.
14 Thorney Leys Park, Witney, Oxfordshire, OX28 4GE
- Exhibits include historic preserved horse-drawn vehicles, buses, coaches
- Wide selection of artefacts (bus stops, ticket machines, timetables, posters).
- Photos illustrating diverse public transport history.
- Also home to the Morris Motors Museum.
- Open Wednesdays & Sundays through-out the year (10:30 - 4:30).
BR Old Station Yard, Long Hanborough, Witney, Oxfordshire, OX29 8LA
- Dinosaur garden and interactive dinosaur gallery. Disability access in public areas.
- Hands-on interactive gallery displays and dress-up.
- Tots sessions every Tuesday (10:30am–11am). £1.50 per family.
- Free trails, backpacks and explorer bags, and activities for under 5s.
- Children's activities during the school holidays.
Park Street, Woodstock, Oxfordshire, OX20 1SN
- Paint-Your-Own pottery and craft studio, for all ages.
- Studio fun: pottery painting, mosaics, decopatch, and fabric painting.
- Baby and child handprints on pottery, clay imprints & silver keepsakes.
- Run children and adult workshops regularly.
- Offer birthday and hen party packages.
48 High Street, Witney, Oxfordshire, OX28 6HQ
- Indoor Soft Play Barn includes slide, climbing wall, monkey bars and fun games.
- Pizza Café.
- Outdoor play area, and Nature Trail.
- Children's party packages available.
- Wheelchairs available and guide dogs are welcome.
Witney Road, Ramsden, Oxfordshire, OX7 3AS
- 6 lane 25 metre swimming pool and separate learner pool.
- Children's soft play.
- Crèche, and Ofsted registered holiday play scheme.
- Disabled poolside facilities and poolside hoist.
- Offer birthday party packages.
Witan Way, Witney, Oxfordshire, OX28 4YA