Education in East Oxfordshire
Chinnor, Kidlington, Kirtlington, Radley, Thame, Wheatley, Wolvercote, plus the surrounding towns and villages.
Sign up to our mailing list
- Independent co-educational day special school for children 5–12 years.
- For children with complex educational needs and challenging behaviours.
- Capacity for 34 pupils.
- Facilities include therapy/1:1 room, quiet areas, library area & all weather pitch.
- All pupils receive a personalised curriculum tailored to their individual needs.
Thame Road, Wheatley, Oxfordshire, OX33 1JP
- Independent, specialist day school for girls and boys 11–18 years.
- Caters for educational needs, communication difficulties & challenging behaviours.
- The broad curriculum allows both academic and vocational paths.
- Speech & Language Therapist, Occupational Therapist & Educational Psychologist.
- Small class groups, with pupils grouped according to age and ability,
Grooms Farm, Thame Road, Oxfordshire, OX33 1JP
- Supported learning for young people aged 11–19 on the autism spectrum.
- Learning difficulties such as autism, Asperger’s Syndrome will really progress.
- Teaching & learning methods to help young people with learning difficulties.
- Have day and weekly residential placements.
- Offer a specialist curriculum.
Spring Hill Road, Begbroke, Oxfordshire, OX5 1RX