Groups & Classes in East Oxfordshire
Chinnor, Kidlington, Kirtlington, Radley, Thame, Wheatley, Wolvercote, plus the surrounding towns and villages.
Filter By Type
Sign up to our mailing list
- Interactive / educational music and drama sessions for children aged 3–12 years.
- Weekly classes with familiar songs and nursery rhymes.
- Energetic actions and percussion instruments.
- Music and movement, musical games, and story telling.
- Offer children's birthday party entertainment for ages 1–10 year olds.
Venues in Oxford and Wheatley
- Baby and parent development classes from 0–3 years.
- Three age groups: Infants (0–9m), Toddlers (9–18m), and Juniors (18m–3 years).
- All sessions run for 45 minute and are a mixture of structured short activities.
- Sensory games, physical movements, music and cognitive activities.
- Also offer Baby Massage classes, see website for more information.
Venues in Abingdon, Oxford, Thame, Witney and Woodstock
- Swimming pool with retractable roof, for all ages and abilities.
- Children 0-12 years welcome during the day, and family sessions run after school.
- Swimming lessons and summer holiday intensive lessons available.
- Toddler splash sessions are held during the summer holidays.
- Available for swimming parties and includes the use of all pool toys.
St Andrews School, Station Road, Chinnor, Oxfordshire, OX39 4PU
- Music classes for babies, toddlers and pre-school children (up to 4 years old).
- Large variety of musical instruments.
- Interactive and sensory props to engage babies and children.
- Fun, interactive classes.
- Features songs, music & movement, instruments and sensory moments.
Various venues in Abingdon, Kennington, Oxford and Thame
0844 854 9083 / 01844 277464
- Baby Discover arts & craft classes (5–14 months old) - make artworks to take home.
- Little Explorers art classes for ages 15 month–5 years old.
- Family Fun classes (1–11 years old), family workshops, see website for dates.
- Arty birthday party entertainment.
- After school, Saturday and holiday clubs for children aged 5–11 years.
Various venues in Bicester, Didcot, Oxford, Thame and the surrounding villages
07969 451 366
First Steps Consultancy offers a unique, supportive service, personalised for every family from prenatal support through to the difficult times where Ruth help and advice can really help.
- Baby massage group classes and 1:1 sessions.
- Preparation for newborns and breastfeeding support.
- Ruth can support you with your child's behaviour.
- Helps with potty training and children who are fussy eaters.
- Friendly classes for daddies and babies, and families.
Based in Oxfordshire
- Gym activities / gymnastic classes for 1–7 year olds.
- Melody Minors music classes for 6 weeks–5 year olds.
- Imagination Station art, craft and drama classes.
- For all abilities, including special needs.
- Holiday activities for 1–6 year olds and themed party packages for 1–5 years old.
Venues in Chinnor, Long Crendon, and Thame
Through Little Kickers children (aged 18 months to seven years old) learn football through play and are given a positive introduction to sports in a pressure-free environment. Children are taught high-quality football skills though the four classes tailored specifically to ages and needs. Contact email@example.com.
- Fun football academy for pre-schoolers to 7 years.
- Little Kicks (18m–2 yrs 3m) - introduction to the basics of football.
- Junior Kicks (2yrs–3½yrs) - builds on the foundation skills and basics learnt.
- Mighty Kickers (3½yrs–5th b'day) - fast-paced and increasingly football focused.
- Mega Kickers (5yrs–7th b'day) - introduces kiddies into real football matches.
Various venues throughout Bicester, Banbury, Buckingham and Chipping Norton
- Weekly science based classes for pre-school children (2–5 years).
- New topics each week.
- Lessons are packed full of experiments, singing, and stories.
- Classes run in two operate age groups, 2–3 years, and 3–4 years.
- Run morning and afternoon classes.
Radley Village Hall, Gooseacre, Radley, Abingdon, Oxfordshire, OX14 3BL
0800 531 6282
- Performing Arts for children aged 3–18 years. Offer a free taster session.
- Saturdays: Film/TV, Comedy/Drama, & Musical Theatre for 5–18 year olds.
- Poppets (ages 3–5 years) explores themes via dance, drama and singing.
- Shows every term.
- Specialist masterclasses include Stage Combat, Presenting, & Special FX Make UP.
The John Milton Media Centre, Wheatley Park School, Holton, Oxfordshire, OX33 1QH; Banbury opening soon
0345 313 0286
Fun, structured play sessions which take children on a journey of sporting imagination with engaging and energetic coaches supporting them every step of the way whilst teaching how to catch, pass, kick, run with the ball and play as part of a team. Email Vince for more details or to reserve your space at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Structured rugby play sessions for boys and girls aged 2–7 years old.
- 2–3½ years (30 mins): introduction to Rugby with full parent participation.
- 3½–5 years (45 mins): slightly more focus on Rugby specific skills.
- 5–7 years (45 mins): sessions involve advanced team games.
- Rugbytots Party packages available for birthdays and celebrations.
Various venues in Banbury and Towcester
- Adventure activity programme for children aged 13 months–5 years old.
- Exploratory Play Time.
- Mat Time: activities & music, rhythm sticks, parachutes, giant air balls & songs.
- Time for Adventure: every week introduces a whole new adventure.
- Party packages available,
Venues in Abingdon, Carterton, Didcot, Faringdon, Oxford, Thame, Wallingford, and Wantage