Outdoor Activities in East Oxfordshire
Chinnor, Kidlington, Kirtlington, Radley, Thame, Wheatley, Wolvercote, plus the surrounding towns and villages.
Filter By Type
Sign up to our mailing list
- Child friendly tearoom with free towpath or woodland nature trails.
- Free Treasure Hunt, Bat Hunt & Narrowboat Name Search for ages 4+.
- Open every day 10am–5pm.
- Available as a party venue with catering.
- Can arrange party entertainment: canoes/kayaks, waterzorbs, and bouncy castles.
Canal Yard, Canal Road, Thrupp, Kidlington, Oxfordshire, OX5 1JZ
- Swimming pool with retractable roof, for all ages and abilities.
- Children 0-12 years welcome during the day, and family sessions run after school.
- Swimming lessons and summer holiday intensive lessons available.
- Toddler splash sessions are held during the summer holidays.
- Available for swimming parties and includes the use of all pool toys.
St Andrews School, Station Road, Chinnor, Oxfordshire, OX39 4PU
Just a stone's throw from Oxford it is home to 8 acres of beautifully landscaped ornamental gardens, a quality plant centre, garden shop, gallery, gift shop, museum and tea shop.
- Gardens, walks, museum, tea shop, gift barn, plant centre and arboretum.
- Children's outdoor play area.
- Children's and family activities throughout the year.
- Most of the paths at Waterperry are accessible to wheelchairs and prams.
- Open all year round (except Christmas to New Years Day).
Nr Wheatley, Oxfordshire, OX33 1JZ