Groups & Classes in North Oxfordshire
Banbury, Bicester, Charlbury, Chesterton, Chipping Norton, Fringford, Sibford, Shipton-under-Wychwood, plus the surrounding towns and villages.
Filter By Type
Sign up to our mailing list
- Library collection includes books, CD's and DVD's.
- Rhymetime: free interactive sessions for under-5s, Tuesdays (10am–10:30am).
- Craft and Chat for all ages and abilities (children over 5 years are welcome).
- Local studies centre.
- Computers, internet, photocopier and free wi-fi.
Marlborough Road, Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX16 5DB
0773 861 4652
- Dance school for all levels from tiny tots and babies to teenagers and adults.
- The syllabus covers classical ballet, modern dance, jazz, and tap.
- Pupils are trained for ISTD examinations.
- Pupils work through the Imperial examination system.
- For juniors and senior 'The Musical Theatre' teaches dance, acting and singing.
The Courtyard Centre, Launton Road, Bicester, Oxfordshire, OX26 6DJ
- Excellent sports facilities available to the public, for all ages.
- Indoor pool, squash courts, gym & fitness classes, climbing wall and tennis courts.
- Climbing wall runs tasters sessions and courses.
- Offer either a monthly membership per facility or you can pay as you use.
- Aqua Zumba classes Wednesday evenings 8pm–9pm, £5 per class.
Dewey Sports Centre, off Barley Close, Bloxham, Oxfordshire, OX15 4NJ
07811 174 733
- A fun introduction to movement, ball skills, and games aimed at 3-5 year olds.
- Incorporates ball skills including football, volleyball, rugby, cricket, and basketball.
- Offers 'Tiny Tennis' for beginners and 'Mini Tennis' coaching for 5–8 year olds.
- 'Mini Energise' for 3–5 years combines sport, dance and games days.
- Easter and summer 'Tennis Camps' and 'Touch Tennis Tournaments' (for 6+ years).
New Beaconsfield Hall, Shipton-under-Wychwood, Oxfordshire, OX7 6BQ
- Vocal coaching.
- Rhythm guitar lessons and keyboard tuition.
- Facilities to record a CD.
- Recording, songwriting and music production.
- Advice/assistance with GCSE music & lessons for grading up to & including grade 5.
55 Willow Drive, Bicester, Oxfordshire, OX26 3XF
0844 854 9083 / 01844 277464
- Baby Discover arts & craft classes (5–14 months old) - make artworks to take home.
- Little Explorers art classes for ages 15 month–5 years old.
- Family Fun classes (1–11 years old), family workshops, see website for dates.
- Arty birthday party entertainment.
- After school, Saturday and holiday clubs for children aged 5–11 years.
Various venues in Bicester, Didcot, Oxford, Thame and the surrounding villages
07969 451 366
First Steps Consultancy offers a unique, supportive service, personalised for every family from prenatal support through to the difficult times where Ruth help and advice can really help.
- Baby massage group classes and 1:1 sessions.
- Preparation for newborns and breastfeeding support.
- Ruth can support you with your child's behaviour.
- Helps with potty training and children who are fussy eaters.
- Friendly classes for daddies and babies, and families.
Based in Oxfordshire
- Children's dance classes.
- Classes include: modern theatre & jazz, tap, melody bear (children's introduction into dance), and ballet.
- Private tuitions are available.
- Students are given the opportunity to take Medal Tests with the IDTA.
Fringford Village Hall, Fringford, Oxfordshire, OX27 8DY.
- Heated 25m outdoor swimming pool and toddler pool with slide.
- Open April - September. (Please see their website for dates).
- Swimming lessons Monday - Friday for the 1st four weeks of the summer holidays.
- Offer one-to-one lessons.
- Available for private hire for parties.
Fox Close, Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire, OX7 5BZ
- Arts and crafts classes for children 5–7 years and 8 years–teens.
- 'Fine Art' classes for those interested or studying for GCSE/AS & A2 Level.
- Offer one-to-one private art tuition in Oxfordshire.
- Art holiday courses for children aged 5–7 years old, and 8–teens.
- Art birthday parties include, crafts, printmaking, 3D, textiles or painting & drawing.
Venues in Bletchingdon, Enstone and Oxford
Through Little Kickers children (aged 18 months to seven years old) learn football through play and are given a positive introduction to sports in a pressure-free environment. Children are taught high-quality football skills though the four classes tailored specifically to ages and needs. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fun football academy for pre-schoolers to 7 years.
- Little Kicks (18m–2 yrs 3m) - introduction to the basics of football.
- Junior Kicks (2yrs–3½yrs) - builds on the foundation skills and basics learnt.
- Mighty Kickers (3½yrs–5th b'day) - fast-paced and increasingly football focused.
- Mega Kickers (5yrs–7th b'day) - introduces kiddies into real football matches.
Various venues throughout Bicester, Banbury, Buckingham and Chipping Norton
- Outdoor nature play for all children from 1+ years.
- Mud painting, find a frog, snail races, treasure dig, crafts, storytime & bubbles.
- Family Adventures: term time - Mon, Tues, & Thurs (1–4 years olds and parents).
- Run 'Holiday Adventures' (children of all ages), and workshops (6+ years).
- Woodland birthday parties for all ages from February - November.
Henley Knapp Woodland, Near Enstone, Off the B4022, Oxfordshire, OX7 4EN