Sign up to our mailing list
- Independent school and college for pupils aged 13–18 years.
- Established as part of the David Game College Group.
- Classes average 3-5 students for IGCSE & A Level, and 6-8 students for Foundation.
- Qualified and experienced tutors who are subject specialists.
- Fully-equipped science laboratory, a computer room and a library for private study.
Victory House, 116 - 120 London Road, Headington, Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX3 9AX
- Outdoor swimming pool (typically 26c) and learner pool.
- Open every summer May to September.
- Free for children between 9am–11am.
- Inflatable play sessions.
- Pool party options available.
Abbey Close, Abingdon, Oxfordshire, OX14 3JD
- Home from home family approach for children birth–5 years old.
- Baby room with soft play, creative and music experiences.
- Nursery: 'Spiders' (16–24 months old), 'Ladybirds' (24–36 months).
- Pre-school is divided into 3 classrooms, with individualised play plans.
- Spacious outdoor facilities.
11 Sandfield Road, Headington, Oxford, OX3 7RG
South Oxfordshire based swimming school for children aged from 4+ years old.
- Classes include Intensive swimming lessons, workshops.
- Snorkles & flippers courses, Swimfit Activate+.
- 1 to 1 lessons (also for children with special needs).
- Diving lessons - held at Radley College Sports Centre.
- Life Saving courses for children aged approx. 8–11 years.
Various venues in Abingdon and Radley
- Library collection includes books, CD's and DVD's.
- Rhymetime for under 5 year olds on Wednesdays.
- Children's book club for ages 8–12 years, once a month.
- Storytime for ages 3–8 years, on Saturdays (2:30-3pm).
- Book sales 1st Friday and Saturday every month.
The Charter, Abingdon, Oxfordshire, OX14 3LY
- Independent day school for boys aged 4–13 years old.
- Main entry points are Reception and Year 3 (aged 7+)
- Small class sizes.
- ISI inspection report (2015): Prep and Senior School deliver outstanding education.
- Subject specialist teaching.
Kingston Road, Frilford, Oxfordshire, OX13 5NX
- Independent day and boarding school for boys aged 11–18 years old.
- Offers full and weekly boarding from the age of 13 years old.
- Abingdon combines the best in academic standards, music, sport and the arts.
- Extensive extra-curricular opportunities.
- Pupil visit the Chapel weekly to share in an inter-denominaional act of worship.
Park Road, Abingdon, Oxfordshire, OX14 1DE
- Interactive / educational music and drama sessions for children aged 3–12 years.
- Weekly classes with familiar songs and nursery rhymes.
- Energetic actions and percussion instruments.
- Music and movement, musical games, and story telling.
- Offer children's birthday party entertainment for ages 1–10 year olds.
Venues in Oxford and Wheatley
- Child friendly tearoom with free towpath or woodland nature trails.
- Free Treasure Hunt, Bat Hunt & Narrowboat Name Search for ages 4+.
- Open every day 10am–5pm.
- Available as a party venue with catering.
- Can arrange party entertainment: canoes/kayaks, waterzorbs, and bouncy castles.
Canal Yard, Canal Road, Thrupp, Kidlington, Oxfordshire, OX5 1JZ
- Weekly football coaching sessions for 2 year olds to the Under 15 age group.
- Courses include Mini Gunners, After Schools Clubs, Multi Sport and Team Coaching.
- Play at: Development centres, Advance centre, and Grassroots Club Partnership.
- Run holiday and weekend courses, check the website for dates.
- Birthday party packages available.
Venues at Development Centres in Oxford, Abingdon, and Carterton.
- University of Oxford’s museum of art and archaeology for all the family.
- Family Activity Station with trails and simple make-and–takes.
- 'Little Ash Moles' gallery activity (for under 5 year olds) every Thursday in term-time.
- 'Saturday Ashventures' stories, hunts, handling, games and crafts for ages 4+ years.
- Events scheduled regularly for visually impaired and hearing impaired visitors.
Beaumont Street, Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX1 2PH
- Adult and child swimming lessons for all ages.
- Group lessons for children aged 3+ years, with a maximum of 6 children to a class.
- Swimming lessons stages 1–10.
- Follows the ASA National Plan, which includes a badge incentive scheme.
- Lessons on Sunday mornings.
Abingdon School, Faringdon Road, Abingdon, Oxfordshire, OX14 1BQ